1. Tarte Drink of H20 Moisturizer. I had heard great things about this moisturizer in Desi Perkins’ YouTube videos so when they were up as one of the rewards at Sephora, I cashed in 500 of my hoarded VIB points and got 5 mini pots. This stuff is AWESOME. So little goes such a long way (I got these on 2/2 and just opened my second pot last weekend) and it works like a dream on my dry skin.
2. Bath + Body Works ‘Mahogany Teakwood’ High Intensity Candle. These have been a long-standing favorite of mine. My favorite thing at night is to turn on the dimmer light next to our living room couch and light one of these. I also have this scent on the night table in our bedroom.
3. Versace VE2161 Aviator Sunglasses in ‘Gold/Brown”. I got these at Saks Off 5th Ave at one of the outlet malls nearby for literally a QUARTER of the full retail price that they are still selling online for.
4. Quay Australia x Desi Perkins High Key Sunglasses in ‘Gold/Gold’. Get these where you can, when you can. These are super oversized, mirrored aviators that I swear EVERYONE asks me where I got them every time I wear them. If anyone knows how to get their hands on the rose gold kind…. Let a girl know!!
5. The Hillhaven Lounge Whiskey. This whiskey is named after the infamous party spot in Beverly Hills which is now owned by infamous producer Brett Ratner. Since my husband is an avid whiskey + bourbon drinker, we have tried a lot of the best-of-the-best and this seriously tops everything we have ever tried. It is so smooth it’s crazy. If you’re lucky enough to live in one of the 3 states it’s in… check this out immediately!
6. Elizabeth + James Nirvana White Parfum. I had the black nirvana dry shampoo and had planned on buying that version of the parfum but when I tried it in store it smelled completely different from the dry shampoo! After trying a few different versions of this, I fell in love with the smell of this white version!
7. DeMeanoir ‘Pom Pomp CDG’ Beanies. We have a favorite hat shop in Toronto [Brimz Hat Boutique] and I got this beanie the last time we were there. People complimented me on it while we were in Toronto but people here in the states LOVE it… I get asked about it every time I wear it. I love that it combines the maple leaf with a fun plan on the Commes de Garcon logo.
8. Dr. Bronner’s Pure Castile Lavender Soap Bar. I ran out of my beauty blender solid cleaner and heard this soap was a good dupe. The beauty blender brand one is $16 for 11oz and this 5oz bar of soap is $4 and works WAY better. Save yourselves some money ladies!
9. DND ‘Sea By Night’ Gel Nail Polish. I have this on now and it’s my third time getting this color for my manicure. It’s a blue-ish black base coat with flecks of blue, silver + green glitter that looks different depending on what light you are in.
10. Victorias Secret Sports Bralettes. These would be the absolute worst for working out as the cup size is the tiniest thing on the planet and there is ZERO support but they are amazing for lounging around the house, doing yoga, etc.
11. ELF Poreless Face Primer. My Smashbox Photo Finish primer ran out and I really didn’t feel like spending almost $40 to replace it. I had heard good things about this on Carli Bybel’s YouTube channel and figured at $6 it was worth the shot. This stuff works just as well if you ask me and is the perfect primer for someone like me who gets shiny as the day wears on, this prevents that.
12. Bebe Jett Studded Mini Backpack. I snagged this at Marshalls for less than $20 and have fallen in love with it. It’s perfect for times when you need a purse but don’t want to tie up your hands like when you’re shopping. I’m also excited to use this for traveling!
13. Keith Morrison Voice on Waze. You guys know my obsession with Keith Morrison and them adding his voice to this GPS app is everything I could have dreamed of and more… I laugh SO hard while in the car listening to him.
14. Victorias Secret Coconut Milk Body Oil + Lotion. I started using this combo last spring and it was a lifesaver in the summer to keep my tan looking extra bronzed. I realized in the fall and definitely this winter that it’s also great at locking in moisture during these dry months.
15. Vera Wang Crystal Loafers. I bought my first pair of these in October 2015 right before my trip to London. I promptly stepped in a huge puddle there and ruined them so I bought a new pair when I got back. Since then I have bought them in every color. They are so comfortable for work, really chic and hold up so well for the price!
16. Stranger Things. My husband was in to this but I thought it was one of those weird sci-fi shows that he’s into so I didn’t catch on. Then one co-worker watched it and it spread like wildfire through the office. It was a race to watch all the episodes before someone ruined it for you! Such a great show, can’t wait to see what they are going to do with season 2!
17. Migos ‘Culture’ Album. Favorite tracks 2, 8, 11 + 13. Can’t wait to see them on tour in May with Tory Lanez + Future!
18. Future ‘FUTURE’ Album. Favorite tracks 4, 6, 8 + 12.
19. Future ‘HNDRXX’ Album. Favorite tracks 2, 6, 10 + 16.
20. Revlon Laser Brilliance Infrared Heat Hair Dryer. I dropped my Hot Tools hair dryer in the middle of getting ready for work one morning and it fried. I totally forgot all about it until I was almost home late that night from the gym that I would need one for the next morning so I stopped at WalMart + got the cheapest one they had. Can I tell you how awesome this hair dryer is? It’s better than the Hot Tools ones I have purchased and the diffuser on this one is amazing for rocking my natural curls.
21. Hotel Collection Waffle Robe. My mom bought this for me and I LIVE in it at home. I love that it’s light weight so it’s not too warm like a fleece robe and not clingy like a silk robe. It’s better than the robes at the spa + it washes and dries like a dream!