January Favorite Things
Click on the names of the items to get the links to the products!
- INC Yvvon Velvet Crossbody. My mom got me this purse while we were out doing some Black Friday shopping and it has been fantastic for the Holidays. The black makes it go with anything and I am obsessed with the velvet, the quilting + the chain tassel detail!
- LaMarca Prosecco + Pomegranate Liqour. One of our VPs threw an incredible women’s only holiday party at her home and introduced us to this wonderful combo! The prosecco on its own is great + the addition of the Pama makes its custom made rosé!
- Roy Woods ‘Nocturnal’. I absolutely love everything Roy Woods has put out but this is by far my favorite…. I listen to it from start to beginning over + over again! Favorite tracks 1, 5 + 6.
- Yoga Studio App. I have mentioned this in a previous favorite things list but it’s so great that I wanted to include it again. I’m currently doing the hour long intermediate flexibility class but there’s ones for every length of time + talent level!
- The Purpose Driven Life. This is such a fantastic book, especially for this time of year when you’re looking at things with a fresh mind and so much promise for the year! This helps you really look at your purpose and WHY we are here – you read one short chapter a day which is nice because you can start your day with something to think about.
- St Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub. I had been using Philosophy face cleansers for a long time but they are so expensive and I had heard this was a great dupe so I decided to give it a try. I have been using this for months and it has worked wonders on my skin!
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer. I had heard a lot of amazing things about this concealer via the YouTubers but it was on the pricey side so I held off on buying it. When I finally did, I was kicking myself for waiting so long because this stuff is incredible. It’s super full coverage without feeling cakey.
- Samsung S7 Edge Gold Platinum. I got this back in July after an incident at a Kenny Chesney concert that left my iPhone 6s shattered. I was nervous to make the switch as I have always had all Apple products but now I can’t imagine ever going back. From the camera quality, to it being water resistant, to the screen resolution, apps, etc. it blows the iPhone out of the water!
- Adidas Tubular Shadow. These are insanely comfy and they look just like the Yeezys but are a lot cheaper (and even less expensive if you can fit into the kid’s sizes like I can!
- The Weeknd ‘Starboy’. I can’t stop listening to this album, I love every track! My favorites are 2 + 16.
- Fergalicious by Fergie Black Crissy Bootie. I found these randomly in Famous Footwear later this fall and they have been my go to for work and to wear out. They’re super comfy and fave held up really well for how inexpensive they are.
- Holographic Glitter. I used the top middle glitter of this pack from Hobby Lobby to get my manicure for New Years Eve. My nail tech did a base coat of the gel and then applied the glitter, then a top coat. We put them under the light and repeated the process. She then filed everything smooth and applied a top coat and the result was this incredible look:
13. Insecure. I binge watched this show during one of my only days off in December and thought it was the best new show I have watched in a very long time! It’s SO funny and I can’t wait for more.
14. Oster My Blend. This is a life-saver if you make smoothies in the morning. The bottle screws onto the blender base and you simply flip it upside down and twist. You switch out the top for the normal one you drink from and go. I throw the ingredients in the bottle before going to bed, blend in the morning + go!
15. Kylie Cosmetics KoKo Collection + Lip Kit Vault. I am obsessed with these matte liquid lips even though they are next to impossible to get! I was lucky enough to snag the KoKo Collection on the second restock (she’s doing one for this collection on January 24th at 3pm PST) and my mother-in-law got me the Lip Kit Vault for Christmas. I wore “Gorg” from the KoKo Collection to the Bills holiday party, the lip gloss “Damn Gina” on New Years Eve + Mary Jo K on my birthday.