1. Soleus GPS Fit Watch. These watches are fantastic for your fitness goals. You can read all about how my husband and I use them here + thank you to everyone who entered my 7,000 followers giveaway for one!
2. Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette. I know there are dozens of “the best” contouring palettes but I had held off a long time on getting one because no one really agreed on the same one and most are pretty expensive. When this one came out it seemed like all the beauty gurus couldn’t say enough good things so I got it and OMG is it amazing. The contour colors are perfect and easy to blend + the highlighters are amazing!
3. Sephora Makeup Wedge Wheel. I like these because they’re much more durable than the cheap ones you get at drugstores. These wash up well and hold their shape. I use these to bake my contour line on my cheekbones and to set the concealer + highlighter under my eyes!
4. Jurrasic World. I held off for a few weeks before seeing this because even though I was crazy excited that they were making the movie, I was worried they might ruin the previous ones. I seriously LOVED this one. I know everyone complained about the bad acting + product placement but I thought this one ranked right up there with the first one!
5. Marc Jacobs Mod Noir Parfum. I got this as a sample at Sephora when I bought the shade and light palette and absolutely love it. It’s like a combination of two of my favorite perfumes I already own – Marc Jacobs “Daisy” and Tom Ford “Black Orchid”.
6. Meek Mill #DWMTM Album. I have been waiting for this album to come out for what feels like an eternity and it was worth every second of the wait. This has been my favorite album to come out in YEARS which is a really bold statement. I have listened to it from start to finish dozens of times already and I never get sick of it. Favorite tracks 1, 2, 5, 12 + 14.
7. 2015 Chevy Silverado Black Out Edition. My car lease was up last month and I had been itching for it to be up so I could start looking for trucks. I knew exactly what I wanted (which was this exact one) and when we went to test drive some it was like it was meant to be. They had the exact model I wanted, it fit in our garage with 1″ to spare, we ended up getting it for the same monthly payment as MY CAMRY (which I still can’t believe) and it was ready for me within days. I absolutely LOVE this truck… I love the all black look of it and have never been so happy with something in my life!
8. Orly Nail Polish in “Rage”. I haven’t bought any new nail polish colors in what seems like forever because I have been getting the gel manicures and using the same french style for my toes when I paint them myself. I was in Ulta a few weeks back and this rose gold color caught my eye. I love this on my toes for summer, the metallic color is perfect with a nice tan!
9. From CA With Love Swallow Cuff. I love little cuffs like this in the summer, I like to wear them half way up my forearm with sundresses but most of them are really flimsy (since they’re adjustable) and they never stay in place. This one is really nice quality, it’s easy to fit to your arm but once you do it doesn’t budge!
10. Dierks Bentley. We got the chance to go with a huge group of friends to the Taste of Country and it was my first time seeing Dierks Bentley in concert. He put on an incredible show, he had so much energy and excitement and we had an amazing night!
11. From CA With Love Triple Layer Arrowhead Necklace. I am obsessed with 3 tier necklaces right now. They are super versatile, the look very boho with a sundress or maxi but also dress up my work clothes too which I love.
12. Nike Filament Running Capris. I have loved these forever but I recently caught a pair of mine and ripped a hole in them so I needed to replace them. The newer version is much nice that the old (a larger zip pocket, nicer ties around the waist, twist seams that make them more comfortable, etc). These are worth the price and they last forever, I even got mine on clearance for less than $20!
13. Real Techniques Core 2.0 Collection Brushes. I didn’t want to spend the same price as the shade and light palette for the contouring brush that “goes with it” so instead I spent $15 on this collection of 3 brushes that are amazing! I use the small ones for highlighting, the one to the far left for contouring, the one on the far right for blending and the smallest one for lipsticks!