1. NYX HD Blush in “Beach Babe”. This is incredible! It’s like a mix between a bronzer and a highlighter and it’s perfect for this time of year. I contour inside the hollows of my cheekbones with my Chanel bronzer and then use this on my cheekbones to warm up my face and add lots of shimmer. This is crazy cheap and a must-have!
2. Mossimo Suede Fringe Cross-Body Bag. I have been wanting a fringe cross-body bag for a long time but I couldn’t find the perfect one. We got gift cards to Target at work as part of a year-end sponsorship things and this was what I used mine one. I love how soft the suede fringe is, it’s the perfect size, the brown matches with everything and I know it’s going to be perfect for country concert season coming up!
3. OPI Nien! Nien! Gel Nail Color. I’ve gotten this color for my last two manicures and am loving the dark grey tone because it matches with everything!
4. Target Rose Gold Aviator Sunglasses. I also go these with the Target gift card just in time for the Eric Church concert I went to last weekend. They were insanely inexpensive and I love the rose gold rims and the casualness of these… perfect for summer beach days and time spent downtown on the water!
5. Victoria’s Secret Bronzing Lotion. I started buying this almost 8 years ago when I was traveling to Miami a lot to see my husband. I love this stuff because it bronzes you gradually (the more days in a row you use it the tanner you will appear) but it’s not a crazy tan so it looks natural! Make sure you wash your hands when you’re done applying as it will stain them but if you’re looking for something to give your tan an extra glow, then try this out!
6. Orchids from Home Depot. This has been my move for a couple of years now because it’s almost too good to be true. Home Depot sells these orchids for between $10-$15 depending on sales and they last just as long if not longer than the $40-$50 plants from other places. I put 3 ice cubes in the pot every Sunday and that’s it, they last forever + we have them all over the house!
7. WW Online. I am not ashamed to admit that sometimes the only thing that works for me is weight watchers. I am good with the gym, hockey, running, etc and I eat really clean for the most past but sometimes the portions get out of control and spring/summer is always a hard time because we’re always out. I signed back up for this a couple weeks ago and am already feeling so much better, I had my 2nd weigh in on Friday and am down 5 lbs and 8 inches all over. I give myself “free days” Fridays and Saturdays and follow it strictly Sunday-Thursday. It’s also more easy to do now than ever before because the app has made huge strives since I last did it a couple years ago.
8. Childish Gambino. I know I might be a little late to the party here but I had only ever heard some of his stuff before and didn’t like it. After hearing a lot more of it I am obsessed! The IV. Sweatpants station on iTunes radio is now my go-to!
9. Wale ‘The Album About Nothing’. This album is so good that I have listened to it back to front on repeat so many times and still haven’t gotten sick of it!
10. Karma Wellness Water in Pineapple Coconut. We recently got these vitamin waters at the Bills and I cannot get enough! They say vitamins start depleting once they hit water so things like Vitamin Water, etc. aren’t really benefitting you as much as you think. This stuff has the vitamins in the cap, you peel a sticker, push the cap to break it open and shake it into the water. Each flavor does a different thing (weight loss, hydration, mood elevators, etc) and this flavor is to die for!
11. Urban Decay Naked Foundation in Shade 5. I have been using Chanel foundation for a few years now and when my last bottle ran out I wanted to try something new that was less expensive. I got this and am IN LOVE! I mix shade 5 with a little Chanel CC cream and it’s perfect!
12. Nude Single Sole Ankle Strap Sandals. These are a must-have for this spring and summer because they literally got with everything and can be worn for work and play. I can’t find the exact pair I got but they were from Charlotte Russe and under $20. I also have a pair in black from Forever21 and they’ve been all I’ve been wearing lately!
13. LeGrand Tzatziki Sauce. This stuff is life-changing! It’s made without oil or sugar and has probiotic yogurt and is gluten free. I put this on chicken and use it as a dressing, I also use it as a dipping sauce with radish and cucumber slices!
14. Garnier Fructis Triple Protection Shampoo + Conditioner. I have used TIGI shampoos and conditioners for a long time but like my foundation, when my last bottles ran out I wanted to try something a little less expensive and this stuff is awesome! They’re always on sale at our local grocery store for $1.99 a bottle and it’s perfect for my hair!
16. Eric Church. We went to his concert in Buffalo last weekend and he was incredible! The weather was perfect and there was a huge group of us that went downtown to Canalside beforehand and we had a great time after as well. He put on such a great show and it has me really excited for the country concerts this summer!
17. Burt’s Bees Makeup Removing Wipes in Grapefruit. I love these because they’re big wipes unlike some others that I’ve tried. I use these each night to remove my makeup and I like that their gentle enough on my skin that I don’t have to put moisturizer on after so it gives my skin a break overnight!
18. Captain Morgan Flavored White Rums. These are a must-have for the summer, you can read more about it in my post here with my pineapple mojitos!
19. Draft Academy. This show was AWESOME! I looked forward to watching it each week and loved the last episode following all the players in the NFL draft. You read a lot about the players but this was such a cool way to follow their stories and see them in real life.
20. Matrix Boilage Repairinside + Organix Argan Oil. When my girl Casee colored my hair she introduced me to this miracle working combo! I mix one squirt of Boilage + a tiny bit of the oil and work it into my hair while it’s wet and it keeps it shiny and protected while I dry and style it!