With Easter coming up next weekend, I wanted to give you guys some inspiration! I am loving the idea that spring is finally here (though it’s snowed the last four days here in NY) and these inspiration photos are a fun way to get into the spirit! I’ll include some fun DIYs + décor, some cocktails, food + desserts for you guys along with some of my projects + recipes in there. If you want even more, check out my inspirations post from last year!
Let’s start with some décor:
1. I am LOVING the idea of taking simple single stem flowers and putting them into milk bottles and arranging them like that. This could be cute lined up along a windowsill or down the middle of your Easter table!
2. How cute are these little hanging nests? I think this would be cute hanging but also sitting on the table. You could even make these and use them as place cards!
3. This DIY garland is SO cute I think it would be perfect for Easter!
Now let’s move on to some cocktails:
1. This cocktail sounds so bright + delicious, it has lemon flavored vodka, white grape juice, basil + mint leaves and elderflower liquor!
2. Gin, blackberry brandy + mint are the players in this deliciously refreshing cocktail! The color is perfect for the occasion!
3. This lavender Meyer Lemon Tom Collins cocktail sounds like spring in a glass!
And then there’s this INCREDIBLE looking Mandarin Mojitos, get the recipe here:
And finally, some food!
1. Parmesan bacon knots.
2. Pistachio meringues.
3. Carrot + ginger soup.
4. Chocolate + avocado mousse.
5. Pea pancakes with herbed yogurt.
6. Slow cooked leg of lamb with spiced yogurt + herbs.
You can also try my Carrot Lemon Risotto!