1. RD Style Leather Elbow Patch Cardigan. I am very into wearing leggings, a tank and big oversized cardigans this winter. This one is fun because of the zipper details and the leather elbow patches.
2. UnderArmour Cold Gear Cozy Legging. These have been a godsend so far this winter. They got me through the big winter storm and I recently started a learn to skate session for hockey + these are great on the ice. They are so comfortable and keep me so warm, they’re amazing!
3. The North Face Nuptse Boots. I got two pairs of these many years ago when I worked at the Finish Line and forgot that I had them. When I found them in our basement a couple weeks ago, I was so excited because they are fashionable + functional.
4. Forever21 Faux Fur Moto Jacket. I love this jacket because it looks super expensive but it wasn’t at all. It’s a moto jacket that’s faux leather with panels of faux black fur which makes it super chic.
5. Willow + Clay Classic Legging. These are the best leggings ever made. I have gotten a few pairs of them (including one that I scored a crazy good Black Friday deal) and live in them. They’re expensive but very well worth it.
6. J.Crew Tortoise + Crystal Necklace. Every time we go to the Outlets, I get a statement necklace from J.Crew. I love this one because it’s neutral colors and I literally have been wearing it with everything.
7. Hobby Lobby Gold Deer Bust. I saw this back in the summer and almost bought it to hang jewelry on it our bedroom. I decided against it but when I was planning for Christmas decorations I knew I had to have it. I updated our mantle this year and here’s a sneak peek of it (I will be posting on it soon!):
8. Forever21 Mesh Panel Leggings. I like these because they’re a fun twist on regular leggings. They were sold out online + in the regular store but I was able to snag both at the outlets.
9. Boilage Keratin Treatment. My hair is very dry and this has been awesome for the dryer months. I put a few sprays in my hair when it’s damp before I dry it.
10. Nike Pro Sports Bras. These are the best sports bras but they are normally $45 each. I scored 2 for under $30 on Black Friday in the outlets and could not have been more excited.
11. Big Sexy Hair Spray + Play. This is the best hairspray ever. My mom introduced me to it years ago and I have never used anything else. I love this one because it helps my curls stay for hours but it brushes out so it doesn’t look like I have hairspray in.
12. Burts Bees Make Up Removing Wipes for Sensitive Skin. Even though these smell horrendous they really are incredible. They are larger than most make up removing wipes and they are so much better for your skin!
13. The North Face Fleece Tech Gloves. These are great because they keep your hands warm (I love them at the ice rink) and they also have fingertip panels that allow you to text without taking your gloves off!
14. Old Navy Tamis. I don’t know how I didn’t know about these until now but they are amazing! They’re comfy and stretchy and the perfect length to wear under just about anything!
15. PNY Powerpack T2600. This is one of the greatest things I have ever gotten and just $10! You charge the pack and then it can charge your phone (or anything that charges with a USB cord) everywhere without needing an outlet. It’s awesome to charge your phone while it’s in your purse and is an awesome backup to have in case you’re somewhere unexpectedly caught with a dead battery.
16. Old Navy Lace Tee. I not only love the color but the style of this top as well. It’s perfect for the holidays.
17. Steve Madden Nala Pumps. This was another Black Friday score for $24 which was awesome. I love Steve Madden platform pumps because they’re crazy comfortable and I can wear them for hours. I also love the nude color because they can be worn with anything.
18. Buffalo Bills. Right now I am loving the Buffalo Bills. I have loved them forever but it is so much more fun to love them when they are winning and playing well!! They have a tough December schedule and the AFC is stacked this year so I don’t know if we still end our 14 year playoff drought but one can hope!
19. Biddeford Microfleece Plush Heated Blanket. We get a new heating blanket every year because the dogs live on and under it and it ends up smelling like them. I got this one because it’s washable which I love! It also has 6 different heat levels, heats up super fast and is really soft!
20. O’Dell Beckham Jr. The picture of this catch says it all!