1. Flash Tattoos in Sheebani. These are seriously the coolest thing I have found in a long time! Essentially temporary tattoos, these come with 4 sheets of metallic designs that are waterproof and last for days. I bought them for a wedding we went to a few weeks ago and I got so many compliments! The cool part is I wore the on the right (click to see bigger!) to the wedding, I wore one on my back in NYC, one on my inner forearm this past weekend when we went out and they look cool with any outfit, anywhere!
2. Gap Fit G-Flex Pants in Gray. I love the athletic pants from the Gap because they’re super high quality and they wash up so well and last forever. I like them because they’re a little lower waist and they make my behind look nice! I like the dark gray color for fall too!
3. Mamma Chia Mango Coconut Chia Squeeze. You guys know my love for chia seeds by now (see my Chia Pudding + July Fave Things List) but this is my new favorite for on-the-go. It’s a mango and coconut puree with chia seeds and a perfect snack when you want something super healthy that also fills you up!
4. Southern Tier Pumpking Beer. This brewery is minutes from my parent’s house and one of my favorite places ever. You guys know my love for fall by now and the first sips of Pumpking are the thing that truly signifies it start for me!
5. Cheribundi Tart Cherry Rebuild Juice. I shared this on my Instagram
a couple weeks ago and I love this stuff! We just got it at the Bills and it combines the juice from 45 cherries + adds 8 grams of protein so it’s the perfect drink after my workouts. If you don’t like the taste/smell of protein powders then this is perfect because all you taste it the cherry juice!
6. NARS Blush in Orgasm. I have been using this for so long but when my mom asked me help her pick a new blush when we were shopping a few weeks ago, I was reminded of just how amazing it is. It’s a perfect combo of pink and gold that makes your cheeks look flush and perfect!
7. Celestial Sweet Harvest Pumpkin Black Tea. This is one of my other fall favorites. I like to steep a cup at night before bed with a splash of unsweetened vanilla almond milk!
8. My September Top 20 iTunes Playlist. See my playlist below after item 20!
9. Buxom Mascara Bar. This was another discovery my mom had on our shopping trip and it’s so cool! This mascara bar comes as two options: you get the full bar with one tube of mascara +7 wands or you do what we did and you get a tube and pick one wand! We picked the full + fabulous and I love it for any everyday mascara when I don’t need something as dramatic as the Givenchy one I normally use.
10. OPI Nail Lacquer in Every Month is Oktoberfest. My go-to for fall has always been Lincoln Park After Dark but when I was getting a pedicure a few weeks ago a woman had this color and I fell in love! A dark plum/burgundy it’s to-die-for for fall!
11. The Buffalo Sabres. I have to add these guys to my list now because once the season starts and they’re terrible again my love/hate relationship will start again! I am headed to the preseason game tonight against Washington and am very excited to have hockey back!
12. Espolon Tequila Resposado. I had never heard of this until this summer and now it’s my go-to tequila. I love it because it’s inexpensive but it’s really good and I’ve tried a lot of different types of tequila, lol. It tastes great in my tequila + sodas and also as a shot!
13. Dustin Lynch Album Where It’s At. I’m really loving this whole album so it got it’s own spot on the list, favorite tracks = 4, 6, 7, 9 + 13.
14. Nike Youth Jerseys. We didn’t have women’s Sammy Watkins jerseys at the Bills Store and so I ended up getting a youth one. The cool part is that a youth large fits perfectly and they fit almost better than the women’s ones, plus they’re less than half the price!
15. MakeUp Forever High Definition Powder. I have been using Chanel pressed finishing powder forever but I got a sample of this stuff from Sephora and tried it because I’d heard amazing things. This stuff makes a perfect matte finish and sets everything really well, it also doesn’t rub off like the Chanel powder does so I’ve really been enjoying it!
16. Eva Mendes for NY&Co Lucite Clutch. As soon as the ads came in the mail for the new fall collection I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this! I had to wait a while after it launched for them to get it in store but I finally got my hands on one. It comes with a metallic gold pouch inside but I like to remove that and use it just as is!
17. BCBG Welsh Booties. I spotted these and immediately swooned over them – I had to have them! I love platform booties and I loved the leather straps with the gold buckles + the rubber soles. I am obsessed with these already and I know they will get a lot of mileage this fall.
18. Blake Shelton Album Bringing Back the Sunshine. I love Blake Shelton and after seeing how funny he was on a recent appearance on Jimmy Falon, it made me love him even more. Favorite tracks = 4, 5, 8 +9.
19. Tom Ford Perfume Black Orchid. This has got to be the creepiest (that’s only word I have to describe, lol) smelling perfume when you first smell it. It’s not floral, it’s not feminine, it’s not masculine, it’s just weird. After it sinks in to you skin and has some time to breath it is the best smelling perfume I have ever had! It’s not like anything else and even though it’s expensive it’s so worth the money!
20. Victoria’s Secret PINK Seamless Sports Bras. I can’t get enough of these. I hate their padded versions of these but last year they came out with unpadded ones and they are incredible. I bought them in every color they had and have been waiting for more and they just came out with 5 more colors. They are super comfy, they don’t dig in to your side or under your arms and I love the mesh detail and the fun colors!
September Top 20 on my iTunes Playlist:
Jason Aldean: Tonight Looks Good On You
Maroon 5: Unkiss Me
Florida Georgia Line: Anything Goes
Jessie J, Ariana Grande + Nicki Minaj: Bang, Bang
Carrie Underwood: Something In the Water
Lee Brice: Good Man
Jake Owen: What We Ain’t Got
Tom Petty + The Heartbreakers: It’ll All Work Out
Keith Urban: Somewhere in My Car
Clean Bandit: Rather Be
Taylor Swift: Shake It Off
Sam Hunt: Make You Miss Me
Shawn Mendes: Life of the Party
Glen Templeton: Ball Cap
Vance Joy: Riptide
Brad Paisley: Crushin It
Sia: Breath Me
Pluto: Heart Speak
Rihanna: Diamonds Remix Ft. Kanye West
G-Easy: Let’s Get Lost