1. J.Crew Neon Pendant Statement Necklace. I can’t get enough statement necklaces! I already have so many but when I walked in to J.Crew and spotted this I knew I had to have it! I love the neon and the rhinestones, it’s such a playful mix!
2. BCBG Allie Whip-Stitch Satchel. I have been on the hunt for a new purse for a while now, I had been using the Rachel Roy one from this favorite things list but the edges of the leather were starting to wear and when I found this one I knew it was the one! I love how sturdy this is and that it carries a lot without being too bulky. I know it’s going to be perfect for the fall!
3. BCBG Grey Dusk Fairfax Strappy Rhinestone Sandals. While we were in BCBG, I saw these sandals and fell in love. They’re really comfortable and I knew that they would go with so many different things. The real bonus was that they were on clearance and an extra 40% off so they were less than $40!
4. Adrianna Papell Tank Bead Dress. This dress is to die for, it could stand alone as my most favorite thing from July. My mom and I went out shopping over the weekend and I have been on the hunt for a dress to wear to a wedding we are going to in September. We both spotted this one and fell in love and my mom very graciously got it for me. I can’t wait to wear it and I also know it will be perfect for New Year’s Eve this year!
5. Givenchy Noir Couture Volume Mascara. I had mentioned Givenchy’s Noir mascara in this favorite things list and once that tube ran out I decided to give this new version a try. It is AMAZING! This makes my eyelashes look like I’m wearing false she’s because they make them so long but the brush also separates each lash so it looks natural at the same time!
6. Herradura Reposado Tequila. I have always been a tequila girl and wanted to try something new besides my old faithful patron. My best friend lives in Mexico and so I had her help me pick out the best one to try and this was it. It’s just as pricey but it’s so smooth And I love it mixed with club soda and a couple lime wedges!
7. Over App. This app has been amazing for Instagram, those of you that follow me might have noticed me adding some text over my photos and I love how much you can customize in this app. There is a free version but I suggest paying the couple of bucks for the upgraded version as you have access to a lot more options!
8. Nike Women’s Tech Sleeveless Stripe Golf Polo. I have always liked sleeveless polo shirts for golfing, not just for comfort but because it cuts down on unwanted farmer’s tan lines. I like this newer striped ones because the only other options are so plain!
9. Yoplait Light Stawberry Shortcake Yogurt. This is my favorite flavor of this type of yogurt. I have been eating a lot more Greek yogurt lately but I love these for my mid-morning snack before lunch or even at night as a dessert!
10. Pepperidge Farms Goldfish Baby Crackers. I like these because they’re so tiny and you feel like you’re getting to eat more! I like these with an apple and especially in some roasted red pepper soup!
11. My iTunes Playlist for July. You can check out my list of top 20 most played songs from my iTunes for last month at the end of this list!
12. BCBG Sonyah Sandal. As I mentioned earlier, my mom and I did some shopping over the weekend and when I spotted these at Marshall’s I had to have them. They look EXACTLY like the Brian Atwood “Laplata” sandal and cost about $450 less!
13. Glide Pro Health Floss. My husband I went to the dentist a few weeks ago and after having to get my first filling ever I have learned the importance of floss, lol! I had always been using those little sticks with the interchangeable floss ends but after using real deal floss since then I realize how little those sticks work!
14. Texas de Brazil Steakhouse. When my brother in law got married, they had their rehearsal dinner at a Texas De Brazil in Miami and it was SO delicious! We finally got one near our house and so we went to try it out a couple weekends ago. It’s definitely pricey but worth it, and make sure you bring your appetite!
15. Chia Seeds. I might be a little late jumping on this bandwagon but I am loving these little super seeds. There are all kinds of health benefits to chia seeds and they’re also easy to incorporate into your everyday foods. I put them in yogurt or smoothies/juices and I’ll be posting a super delicious recipe for chia seed pudding next week!
16.Kashi Pumpkin Spice Flax Seed Crunchy Granola Bars. I am a sucker for anything pumpkin spice and with the weather here and New York becoming much less summer and much more fall, I’ve been craving pumpkin flavors! These little bars are amazing for a mid morning snack and I always keep one in my purse in case I get stuck out with no healthy options.
17. Dingo Doubles. Our dogs love these double sided treats. They’re great for helping to remove the extra plaque on their teeth and since they like the taste it’s definitely a win, win!
18. Hydrangea Flowers. Hydrangeas have always always been my second favorite flower, falling only behind peonies! We have a couple of bushes in our backyard and I love clipping blossoms and bringing them inside. They not only bring a little touch of the outdoors, indoors but they last forever in a vase and are so inexpensive!
19. Eva Mendes for NY&Co. Courtney Striped Dress. I haven’t been crazy about a lot of the Eva Mendes collection for NY & Co. but I am crazy for this dress. I love the thick linen material and the fun pattern and I LOVE THAT it has pockets!
20. The Fray. My husband and I were lucky enough to sit “front row” at the Fray concert a couple weeks back. I put that in quotes because we actually got to stand behind the barrier that separated front row and the stage. They were incredible and being so unbelievably close was just icing on the cake! I would highly suggest checking these guys out in concert, they put on an incredible show. I might be biased because I have been following them for many years but even people there that didn’t know their music thought they were incredible!
My Top 20 iTunes Playlist for July
Sam Hunt Leave the Night On
Florida Georgia Line Dirt
Jason Aldean Burnin It Down
Kenny Chesney American Kids
Canaan Smith Love You Like That
Big & Rich Look At You
The Fray Heartless
Love & Theft Angel Eyes
Jake Owen Anywhere With You
Parachute She Is Love
Andrew Belle In My Veins
Gavin Degraw Soldier
Chase Rice Gonna Wanna Tonight
The Swon Brothers Later On
Jake Owen Barefoot Blue Jean Night
The Fray You Found Me
Thomas Rhett It Goes Like This
Kip Moore Dirt Road
Rob Thomas Someday
Vance Joy Riptide