1. Urban Outfitters Raining Petals Statement Necklace. I am so obsessed with this, I wear it with everything from work outfits, maxi dresses, t-shirts etc it looks stunning with everything and is currently on sale, get it here.
2. Wholly Guacamole Minis. These little individual servings of guar are incredible. I pack them in my lunches for work and eat them with just about everything. I use it to dip pretzels or pitas in, smeared on a toasted english muffin with a little salt and lime juice, etc. I like that they’re just 100 calories per pack too so the serving size is perfect.
3. PING Karsten PAL Putter. I recently got a new set of irons (my first set of clubs that weren’t hand me downs from high school) and I tried a bunch of putters before landing on this one which I LOVE! Get it here.
4. L’Occitane Mango Flower Hand Cream. This stuff is a lifesaver, especially at work where my hands get so dry! Get it here.
5. April 2014 iTunes Playlist. Instead of doing certain songs or cds, I’ll start doing my top 25 favorite songs that are currently on my playlist for the month. See full list of songs on the bottom of this post!
6. Cave de Lugny Crémant de Bourgogne Brut Rosé. This is my go-to for summer, it pairs so good with just about everything!
7. Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil Gel. I used to use this back in high school and forgot all about it until I started seeing it again in stores. I love this stuff for summer because it keeps your skin SUPER moisturized and a teeny bit goes such a long way!
8. Quaker Popper Cheddar Cheese Rice Snacks. I’m a fan of rice cakes but I’m loving these small savory versions, it’s a healthy snack but it helps me still feel like I’m getting a good portion!
9. Angel By Victoria’s Secret Sports Bra. I love this sports bra and I wish they had more colors in the stores in this criss cross style. They’re currently on sale in stores for $30 and you can use the $10 off a bra coupon they just sent out, I snagged one last night for $20!! Get them here.
10. Band-Aid Activ Flex Premium Bandages. These are expensive but were a LIFESAVER when I cut the tip of my finger off with a chef’s knife. They’re a little creepy, a little white bubble forms under the bandage directly over your wound and air can get in while it’s completely waterproof. I can’t even describe how fast this healed after just three days with these on for 24 hours at a time!
11. Callaway X-Carry Stand Golf Bag. With my new clubs, it was also time to upgrade my bag from the hot pink Titleist one I’ve had since high school. I really wanted a black Callaway one, but my husband already had it so I decided on the same one but in Navy. I know it’s technically a men’s bag but the women’s ones are slim pickings and all way too girly for my taste! Get it here, and look for the e-mail for a $20 off a golf bag coupon!
12. Real World Challenge: Free Agents. This is my guilty pleasure, I love it!
13. Olive Tapenade. I have always HATED olives but for whatever reason I am in love with tapenade. Our grocery store has it fresh made in their Mediterranean bar and we love having it for dinner on toasted baguette slices!
14. Spree Candy. I haven’t had Sprees in years but I had the mini version in some Easter candy and forgot how amazing they are!
15. Jersey Mini Skirts. I love wearing nothing but maxi and sundress in the spring but I’ve been seeing these fun printed jersey mini skirts all over this spring and love wearing them with little tanks and sandals. These are two of my favorites, get them here and here.
16. Nike NG360 Golf App. I absolutely love this app while golfing, my husband hates it lol. Get it here.
17. Brown Bear Smart TV Mount. I can’t believe when I went to find this online, it’s discontinued because it’s incredible. When we got the 42″ tv from the bills and looked for a mount, they were all crazy expensive. This one was not only $20 but insanely easy to use. We screwed those bottom two pieces into the back of the tv, screwed the other two into the wall (using they’re insanely easy template with a built-in level, one in a stub and one just dry wall) and voila. It slides right in… it took us 15 minutes to mount a 42″ tv it was amazing. We found it at walmart and it looks like you might want to get them while you still can!
18. VS PINK Skinny Racerbank Tanks. I love these kinds of tanks for the summer because they’re great to wear with a pair of cut-off shorts, to workout, as a swim cover-up etc. Get these here.
19. Rubbermaid Lunch Blox Salad. When I got the original lunch blox (see it on my last have things list here)I thought it didn’t get any better. The problem became when I packed salads or rice bowls, it was too small and you couldn’t keep what you needed separate… they answered my prayers with this version lol. This one’s awesome because you put your salad, rice, etc on the bottom and then there’s a tray insert for fresh ingredients that need to stay separate until your ready to eat, including a container with a lid for your dressing!! I also love that it works with my other lunch blow so I can snap the other pieces to this one!
20. New Era Bill’s Hat. I did a little shopping at the bill’s store a couple weeks ago and this was one of my favorite scores, get it here.
** April 2014 Top 25 Playlist:
Blake Shelton Mine Would Be You
John Legend Save the Night
Sam Smith Make It To Me
Dierks Bentley Say you Do
Brantley Gilbert 17 Again
Keith Urban Cop Car
Rick Ross ft Jay Z The Devil Is a Lie
Brantley Gilbert My Baby’s Guns N Roses
Travie McCoy Keep on Keepin On
Rick Ross Sanctified
Keith Urban ft Miranda Lambert We Were Us
Doughboyz ft Young Jeezy Mob Life Remix
Lupe Fiasco ft Skylar Grey Words I Never Said
B.O.B. Nobody Told Me
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Thin Line
Gavin Degraw Best I Ever Had
Fall Out Boy I’ve Got a Dark Alley and a Bad Idea
OneRepublic All This Time
Luke Bryan Crash My Party
Fall Out Boy This Ain’t a Scene It’s an Arms Race
Jason Aldean Staring at the Sun
Fall Out Boy I Slept with Someone From Fall Out Boy