As most of you have already noticed, my Etsy Shop did not reopen yesterday as promised and I apologize for that. I’ll spare you all the sob story of how iPhoto crashed on my iMac taking every personal and work photo from the last two years with it and how working from my MacBook was the most painstakingly slow process I have ever been a part of lol. Thankfully I was able to get everything photograph and uploaded to the shop and it has been reopened as of now, stocked full of the new Christmas inventory! There’s a good variety of things so you can buy gifts for people on your list, get some cool decor for your house or get a great hostess gift. To get in the holiday gift-giving spirit as well as say thanks to everyone who reads this, I am announcing my very first giveaway. Here’s how it will work, Between today and midnight on Sunday December 9th:
1. Subscribe to follow this blog via email.
2. Click the button in the menu on the right hand side of the page to LIKE my Facebook page .
3. Click the button in the menu on the right hand side to follow me on Twitter.
4. Leave a comment on this post letting me know that you did steps 1-3 along with your favorite holiday memory.
5. On Monday (12/10) morning, I will pick one of the people who participated at random and that person will win one of the Tie-Front Aprons from my Etsy Shop. Once the winner has chosen the apron they would like, I will ship it to them for free ASAP!